Low Risk Commercial Building Insurance

Whether you own one property or dozens you need insurance to protect your assets. As a commercial property landlord you could be held liable for injuries that your tenants incur on the property. A tenant slipping and falling due to a loose floorboard could lead to a costly legal battle. Damage to your property from unexpected events such as fire or floods can result in costly damage and angry tenants. These situations don’t have to lead to bankruptcy. Expect the unexpected by investing in a lessor’s risk policy and commercial building insurance. You’ve invested time and money into your properties; make sure that you’re protected. 

Commercial building insurance and a lessor’s risk policy are two different coverages recommended for commercial building owners. Commercial building insurance protects you in case of property damage. Lessor’s risk policy is a type of liability insurance that covers you in case of tenant injury or tenant property damage. 

Coverage can protect you in situations such as: 

  • Theft 
  • Tenant injury 
  • Vandalism 
  • Fire damage 
  • Water damage 
  • & more 

The specific coverage you need can vary greatly based upon your individual situation. The value of your property and the number of commercial properties you own are just two of the many factors to consider. Here at Meridian Insurance we work for you, not the insurance company. We take the time to consider your unique needs so you only get the coverage you need, not coverage you don’t need.